Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

Well~ This is my first post for 2010. How did i celebrate my new year? hmm..wat can i do at this small town BAHAU? zz I just went to cafe w my hometown friends and my king! YupYupYup! He is in bahau W me! beers, gossips and cigs!31dec09 is my last day~ i gonna say byeeee to all my bad habits cz i had promised my king!This new yr eve is not happening like last year. But i passed it w my Loved 1. i got the first hug,first kiss and first wish from him! *wink* Its enuf for me! I wish i can get more good luck in 2010! Today is 2jan10!He jst went back to his coll this noon. Im missing him much right now.The past 2 weeks we stick tgtr evryday! Phewww.. But i think he is missing me too and he promised tht he will back on this coming Fri! I'll wait n c ~ whether he keep his promise ornot...BTW.~ HAPPY 2010 ~ peoples..xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment