Thursday, December 17, 2009

THE DECEMBER

Its December now.Im going to say BYE to the awesome 2009 and say HI to the coming 2010! im looking forward for 2010. Lots of drama had happened in 2009.Yet, something memorable happened too. It coloured up my life and make my 2009 meaningful. Dec now, means Xmas is coming!! my Fav but Im having the Fucking final exam recently.EXAM? so what? No care No care...i still want to celebrate my Xmas so much! I wish to celebrate this meaningful day w my Love 1.but.seems like its not so possible.I supposed was on my lovely comfortable bed w my huge bear bear and my pillow.But im still awake here.Because i just finished a nice pillow talk w my dearest roomie.Both of us were actually damn sleepy.erm..Maybe she was just too excited to pillow talk to me. We talked for 2 hours..until 6 in the morning.She was on her bed sleeping like a pig w her daughter zhu chang fun right now.So shuang! I have to prepare for tomoro paper.The Organizational behavior. i have no idea w this subject!It's all about BULLSHIT and NONSENSE. So,i choose to blogging abit.to release my stress. AND my dearest darling said i had been long time din update my blog. Nothing much happened recently. and...im still alive!Abit homesick this few days. I miss my cutie dardi,lovely marmi..and last but not least..my little darling girl celstine! But i can meet w them on this SAT after my paper! means.tomoro afternoon. I think they miss me lots too! im kinda emo recently. Peps may say im pattern pattern.this and tht~so and so. But they dont know the real me.Its okie,nvm. I keep it into deep of my heart and wont let any of u know wat m i thinkin. This post is damn..................random.Btw,Merry Xmas to my Sakai Roomie. I know u r reading my blog! *wink* ops.....And also Happy 2010 to u! u know u love me XOXO.



Q.sharon

1 comment:

  1. haha....u made me so "high"
    and i cant sleep! LOL....

    merry xmas too =)

    ReplyDelete